- About Us
- News & Resources
- Team with HVJ
We are excited to announce that HVJ Associates is part of the Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson (JMT) team, providing Schematic, environmental, PS&E, and related documents for Business 77 in the City of Waco, McLennan County, TxDOT Waco District. The project's first phase is planned to be completed in August 2026.
HVJ will provide geotechnical engineering services and pavement design. We look forward to bringing our decades of experience to ensure a successful and smooth project!
Goals for the project:
• Remove the expressway portion of BU 77
• Construct a four-lane urban boulevard with roundabouts
• Enhance bicycle and pedestrian options
• Realign SL 484 to connect into MLK/ Loop 574
• Replace BU 77 bridges over UPRR
• Replace the Southbound BU 77 bridge over the Brazos River
• Convert old SL 484 into a collector street and remove it from the State system